ScreenSteps Desktop 2.9 and Workgroup Documentation
- New Features in ScreenSteps 2.9
- Learn About The Blue Mango Learning Systems Documentation Methodology
- Creating a Lesson
- Key ScreenSteps Concepts
- Display Overview
- How ScreenSteps Deals With Large Images
- Registering ScreenSteps With a Serial Number
- Registering ScreenSteps With a ScreenSteps Live Account
- Upgrading from ScreenSteps 1 to ScreenSteps 2 Pro or Standard
- Capturing Images Using the Global Key Command
- Using the Capture Tool
- Using the Capture Tool Delay
- Using the Capture Palette
- How to Update Images in a Lesson
- Using the Clipboard Recorder
- Importing Images Into a Step
- How to Capture a Menu
- Using SnagIt with ScreenSteps
- Dragging and Dropping Images Onto Lessons
- Embedding Video in a Step
- Formatting Text
- Insert a Link to a Web Page Into Your Lesson
- Insert a Link to Another Lesson in the Same Manual
- Removing a link from your text
- Annotating Images
- Using the Blur Tool
- Cropping Images
- Image Tools
- How do I Change the Layering of Annotations?
- How do I Check Spelling?
- How do I Search for Text in a Lesson?
- What is Lesson Status?
- Setting the Draft Status of a Lesson
- Reordering Steps in a Lesson
- Exporting Lessons
- Getting Started With a ScreenSteps Live Account
- Configure ScreenSteps to Upload Lessons to Your Blog
- Uploading a Lesson to a Blog/Wiki
- Configuring a Clarify-it.com account
- Assigning a File Name to use for a Lesson or Manual
- Selecting Word, PDF and HTML Templates for Lessons
- Changing/Setting the Default Template
- Overriding the Default Template for a Lesson
- How Can I See Which Web Servers I've Uploaded a Lesson To?
- Breaking a Link Between a Lesson and a Web Server
- How to insert a ScreenSteps Lesson into a forum post or other web application
- Exporting a Lesson to the Clipboard as HTML
- Exporting a Lesson to the Clipboard as PDF
- How do I Specify Which Template Is Used When Exporting To Clipboard?
- How do I paste the path to the PDF file into a file selection dialog on OS X?
- How do I paste the path to the PDF file into a file selection dialog on Windows?
- Why don't images show up in emails I send that I pasted a lesson into?
- How to Create a Manual and Stub Out Lessons
- Adding Existing Lessons To Manuals Using the Lesson Palette
- What are Draft Chapters?
- How do I reorder Chapters?
- Exporting a Manual to Word, PDF or HTML (Pro only)
- Choosing a Template for a Manual (Pro only)
- How to see which Manuals a Lesson belongs to
- How to drag multiple Lessons into a Manual
- Editing Images in an External Editor
- How to copy an image to the clipboard
- Importing a Plain Text File Into a Lesson
- Syncing Image Filenames to Step Titles
- Using Split Step
- How to Split a Lesson in Two (Create Two Smaller Lessons Out of One Large Lesson)
- Duplicating Lessons and Manuals
- Uploading HTML Lessons to Your Mobile Me or .Mac Site
- Sharing ScreenSteps Lessons with Other Users of ScreenSteps
- How do I Resize an Image Without Resizing Annotations?
- Where Is The ScreenSteps Preference File Stored?
- How to have ScreenSteps automatically check for updates
- How do I Upload a Manual to ScreenSteps Live from ScreenSteps Desktop?
- How do I Update My Local Manual With Changes From the Version on my ScreenSteps Live Account?
- Comparing Manuals Between ScreenSteps Desktop and ScreenSteps
- How do I Download a Manual from ScreenSteps Live to my ScreenSteps Desktop Library?
- How do I Update a Lesson on ScreenSteps Desktop From ScreenSteps Live?
- How do I Replace a Lesson on ScreenSteps Live?
- How do I Upload a Lesson Directly to a Manual?
- How do I Download a Lesson to My ScreenSteps Library From ScreenSteps Live?
- Confirming that a manual is linked to ScreenSteps Live
- Updating a manual on ScreenSteps Live with changes from ScreenSteps Desktop
- How to download changes to a single chapter from ScreenSteps Live
- Uploading a Single Chapter to ScreenSteps Live From ScreenSteps Desktop
- How do I send a link to an article?
- Breaking a Link Between Your Desktop Manual and the One on ScreenSteps Live
- What Happens if Multiple People Edit the Same Lesson?
- Upgrading to 2.8.2 or later - Uploading Unique Lessons Identifiers to ScreenSteps Live
- Upgrading to 2.8.2 or later - Downloading Unique Lesson Identifiers From ScreenSteps Live to Other Computers
- Errors uploading a lesson or manual
Aug 19, 2022
ScreenSteps Desktop & Workgroup
- ScreenSteps 2.9
- ScreenSteps Workgroup
- Customizing HTML Templates
- ScreenSteps: Tips & Tricks
- Creating Word Templates
- Publishing to Blogs & Wikis