Creating a Lesson
Learn how to create a lesson using ScreenSteps 2.
Edit Lesson Title
Capture Images/Create Steps
There are several ways to create new steps:
- Click the Step button - this creates a blank step.
- Click the Capture button to capture a screenshot and create a new step. You can also open the Capture Palette by clicking on the arrow next to the camera.
- Turn on the Clipboard Recorder. Any image you place on the system clipboard will be added to your ScreenSteps lesson.
Add Some Text
Saving and Other Stuff
Don't worry about saving. All of your changes are saved as you make them. Some additional things you might want to do are:
- Export the lesson to HTML, PDF, to your own blog/wiki, Word (Pro only) or to ScreenSteps Live.
- Share the lesson using Clarify-it.com or by copying it to the system clipboard as HTML or PDF.
- Add tags
- Enter a description for the lesson
- Go back to the Lesson Library (that is where you can see all of the lessons you have created)